Thursday, January 23, 2014

"How are the book sales going?"

"So how are the book sales going?"  I get asked this often.  I usually answer the same way.  I shrug and say, "Good."  To be honest, I don't really know what this question means.  I'm certainly not on anyone's best seller list and my books aren't flying off the shelves, but I get sales every month.  No one is pounding on my door to publish my books for me, but I'm content with how things are going.  Some days there aren't any sales and other days there will be several.  I've only had the one time last May when the book sales really took off like crazy.  So if you ask me this and I seem vague, I guess it's because I'm not really sure what is meant by "going".  I'm content with how it's going and I just leave them in God's hands knowing that He is ultimately in control.

I got to work a little bit on book three this week and I was happy because I had left off in a place where I didn't know where to go from there, but things seemed to have resolved in a way that I'm pleased with.  I have a few ideas for a possible Christmas novella so that gives me a little more incentive for me to get it done a little early.  I'm excited about some of the possibilities that are presenting themselves right now.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.  I very much appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment