Saturday, August 2, 2014

Progress

I am happy to say that I made writing a priority last week and now have about one more chapter to write before book three will be finished!  Next week, I will finish the final chapter, go back through for a quick edit and then send it to my editors for their editing notes.  If all goes well, it should be ready to be published in September!  I'm very excited!

Brooke's story has been more difficult for me to write than Georgia's story was.  I think I probably related more to Georgia than I do with Brooke.  It's been interesting to see her story unfold though.  Her story has brought me to tears on occasion, has brought in some new characters and brought back some old ones and I think it will be a touching story when it's all is said and done.  At least, I hope so.

On another note, Georgia's story, Smell the Roses, will be on sale for $0.99 starting August 3, 2014 for a week!  There will be no price increase through that week so it will be available for 67% off the regular price all week long!  If you haven't bought it yet or know someone who would like to read it, this would be a great time to get it!  You can find it by clicking the link below.

Smell the Roses by Courtney Lyman
Best Laid Plans by Courtney Lyman

No comments:

Post a Comment