Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Long Overdue Update

Again I've been letting my blog go unwritten.  Mostly because I had nothing to say.  I had finished editing my novella and sent it on to my editors and was waiting to hear back from them.  This week, I got all of their editing back so I can go through the manuscript and make the corrections I need to make.  I also have ordered my book cover and I am anxiously waiting to see the new cover art!  Since this book is not connected to the KW Consulting series, I'm really interested to see what they come up with for the cover.  The other books all had a similar look to tie them together, but this one will have a look all it's own.

I'm also excited about what my editors had to say.  My mom said, "I LOVED it!" and Ashley said, "Loved it!  Wonderful!  So heartwarming and touching!  Brought tears to my eyes a lot!"  Meghan said, "I loved it so much!  It totally got me in the Christmas mood!"

So now, I need to finish the editing, but I think it's safe to say that it should be available for purchase next week!  Just in time to really get in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment