Friday, February 3, 2017

Exciting Changes

I was so excited to see some ideas for my new logo today. One of them stood out more than the others to me and was easy to pick. After a few modifications, it was ready, and now I can unveil it to you. You’ll see this logo soon on many platforms.

One of the platforms it will be seen on is my website, which is in the process of being developed. Within the next month or so it should be up and running. Once it's live you'll be able to read my blog, buy a book, or send me a note. I look forward to having so much in one place.

Another change I’m excited about is that you can now purchase my books from the Facebook store tab on my page. As always, when you read one of my books, please take a moment to go on Amazon or Goodreads and give it a rating.

For someone who gets in her comfort zones and likes to stay there, I have a lot going on. All of it is so exciting to me! To top it all off, I'm working hard on finishing up the second book in the Holliday Hotel series. I'm trying really hard to have it ready to publish sometime in February so keep an eye out for further announcements there.

Thank you for your support and encouragement as I've developed as an author. Things have changed so much since I first started this blog. I'm excited to seeing where God is going to lead next.

No comments:

Post a Comment